3D Graphic Artist
In January 2017 we successfully launched WarFriends (more than 2,5 million downloads in 1 week) and we are looking at a bright future for this and our other games. But we need more hands on the deck and so our team of 20 is expanding and looking for new faces, like you, who want to are up to the challenge of helping our mobile games get to the very top! Currently we are looking for a colleague for the position
3D Graphic Artist.
What do we would like you to bring to the team:
- Good knowledge of 3D Studio MAX (knowledge of CAT system and Motion Builder is an advantage)
- Knowledge of game assets creation (characters, environments, objects, effects, UI)
- Knowledge of High-poly and Low-poly modelling (Zbrush and Blender are advantage)
- Knowledge of 3D texturing of game assets and ability to create textures for use with different shaders applied under different lighting conditions
- Experience with Unity 3D Engine is an advantage
- Artistic talent and ability to use hand drawing
- High sense of detail, design and the highest demand on the quality of the final product
- Organizational skills and ability to plan and think ahead
- Experience with rigging, skinning and animation is big advantage
- English on communication level
What you will be creating with us:
- You will become direct part of teams developing cutting-edge games primarilly for mobile platforms iOS and Android (e.g. WarFriends)
- Your effort will have a direct impact on the final appearance and quality of the game and impression on the players
- You will cooperate with great bunch of people among whom you meet talents and veterans of the Czech gaming scene
What we can offer you:
- Work on interesting world-class gaming projects
- New experience and personal development
- Competitive salary, flexible working hours and possibility to work on Trade Certificate (Živnostenský list)
- You will be part of great supportive team and also...
- … you will be part of Game Dev Hub Prague, which is group of several gaming teams sharing common offices, know-how, etc.
- Very nice modern working environment in Prague 8 - Karlín, River Garden, not far away from metro Křižíkova or Florenc
We would like you to start immediately, but we are willing to wait for you a bit, in case you are under contract.